Background

Saturday, October 27, 2012

::Crawls Out From Under the Soap::

Hi friends! I'm so sorry I've been missing the last few months.  Life has a way of changing even our best laid plans.  I recently accepted a new full time job and have been very busy adjusting to that as well as getting ready for the holiday season.  I even have a few new holiday soaps I thought you'd like to see.  Mostly, I want to have pretty pictures to distract you from the fact that I've been gone for so long.

The fall is my favorite season. One of the reasons is apple picking and cider. This not only smells like the fresh pressed apple cider of my youth, but it also has the added cinnamon and other spices to round it out making it more sophisticated.
Just in time for the cool winter months, this soap will have you dreaming of sugar plums in no time. The tart scent of cranberry is paired perfectly with the sweetness of figs. It reminds me of one of my mom's chutneys that she uses around the holidays. With just the slightest hint of spices like cinnamon and nutmeg, you won't know whether you should wash with it or use it as a garnish.
 I am also excited to announce that we are offering variety packs of soap.  You can choose your own soap in 3, 5, or 7 bar packages.  The more you buy, the better the price!  And if you let us know, we can gift wrap them for you for the holidays.
 And last but not least, something I am very excited about offering, we now have sample packs.  Get 5 or 10 samples of your choice so you can see if you like a soap before you commit to a full sized bar.  I know that choosing fragrances online can be tricky, but now this helps.  Also, a great gift for someone who has ever changing tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment